Senior Embedded Software Engineer
You will be joining a team made of 9 talented software engineers where you will be responsible for the design, implementation, testing, integration, and maintenance of software for the products developed in the R&D team.
My client works in scrum teams. Therefore, we expect you to work independently and show initiative but also to closely cooperate with your peers to meet the common goals.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electronics, Computer sciences, or computer software.
- Minimum 5+ experience of C/C++, Python, and C#.
- Affinity with RF and Electrical Engineering is a good plus.
- Strong object-oriented knowledge and concepts.
- Knowledge of design patterns is a big advantage.
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with developing firmware and/or communication protocols
- Good command of the English language, spoken and written
- EU citizen or permanent resident of the Netherlands only.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Lots of independence and freedom in the execution of the job.
- Powerful IT equipment to keep up the speed
- A dynamic work environment with awesome colleagues.
Up to explore this further? If so we’d love to hear from you!