Workday System Support Analyst
Next Ventures is currently working with a client in the Sport & Entertainment industry based just west of London. My client requires someone on a permanent basis and offers a very strong work life balance as well as a very exciting and unique working environment with plenty of added benefits
- Take ownership of key Workday administration roles including security, integrations and reporting
- Ensuring data integrity within Workday and any linked applications.
- Advising management of new improvement opportunities within Workday and linked applications
- Project managing Workday improvements, upgrades and change requests from scope to implementation
- Workday HCM (some finance experience would be ideal)
- Minimum 1 year experience in Workday
- Strong IT technical skills
- Experience in project management
- Strong ability to provide support and training to users
For more information please send profiles to email@example.com, all candidates must be fully eligible to work in the United Kingdom.