Workday Senior Manager
Workday Senior Manager – London – 75k-90k
Next Ventures is currently working with a globally recognised client who are expanding their delivery capability within the Workday space due to two new, large project wins, with several further projects in the pipeline. My client is offering an extensive benefits package and exposure to two of the largest and most complex Workday projects here in the UK.
- Deliver end to end Workday solutions to clients as part of a wider project team
- Provide insight, innovation and thought leadership to clients on the latest thinking across the HR Cloud industry as a Subject Matter Expert
- Delivering programmes and actively managing key risks and issues
- Develop strong and lasting relationships with clients and managing key stakeholders
- Experience of Workday implementation projects, performing a variety of roles through the full project life-cycle with specialist functional knowledge of Workday modules
- Good Knowledge of end to end HR processes, including UK statutory requirements and dealing with issues that the client proposes throughout the implementation
- Experience of working effectively and building trusted relationships with stakeholders and sponsors at all levels
- Proven capability of influencing, coaching and advising team members
For more information please send profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org, all candidates must be fully eligible to work in the United Kingdom.