Windows Engineer – Nantes, France 3 months
French and English speaking
The ideal candidate will have 3-5+ years of strong technical experience around Microsoft Windows Servers, Active Directory, Server Management, Database and Application management that has been developed through working as part of an IT team in a medium to large organization. Substantial experience administering various technologies such as network, backup, security and protection, patching, and monitoring is key for this role.
• Installing, upgrading and troubleshooting servers such as Windows / MS Exchange
• Build, configure, monitor and maintain various virtualization environments
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs
• Administer servers and related applications to provide a responsive and consistent computing environment that delivers websites and applications remotely
• Manage and maintain periodic (e.g., daily, weekly, monthly, annual) data backups for servers, and network infrastructure.
• Install new software releases from vendors and system upgrades
• Provides Tier 3 support for incident and user ticket escalation
• Engages and escalates to vendors for service restoration
• Follows defined processes for incident and change management.
• Working knowledge of enterprise monitoring applications
• Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, SMTP, Web Hosting, SSL, Internet Infrastructure and IP Information tools
• Knowledge of Routers, Switches, Firewalls, and network topologies in general
• Experience with Remote Application Delivery technologies
• Ability to prioritize and simultaneously manage and deliver tasks for multiple projects.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member in a high performance 24/7 availability environment
• Effectively collaborates with peers, cross-functional teams and team leaders to achieve end-to-end product and process quality.
• Exercises discretion and judgment to ensure all Operational Service Levels are met.
If you are interested please apply with an up to date CV or email me directly email@example.com
Consultant: Chloe Carr
Contact number: 0203 868 9173