Windows System Admin – Nantes, France – 3 months
French and English language
The ideal candidate will have 3-5+ years of strong technical experience around Microsoft Windows Servers, Active Directory, Server Management, Database and Application management that has been developed through working as part of an IT team in a medium to large organization. Substantial experience administering various technologies such as network, backup, security and protection, patching, and monitoring is key for this role.
• Working knowledge of enterprise monitoring applications
• Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, SMTP, Web Hosting, SSL, Internet Infrastructure and IP Information tools
• Knowledge of Routers, Switches, Firewalls, and network topologies in general
• Experience with Remote Application Delivery technologies
• Analytical/problem solving skills.
• Clear and concise oral and written communication to all levels of the organization.
• Effectively collaborates with peers, cross-functional teams and team leaders to achieve end-to-end product and process quality.
• Exercises discretion and judgment to ensure all Operational Service Levels are met.
• Familiarity with ITIL and Lifecycle Management
• Three years of experience in enterprise systems infrastructure
• Experience with SANs, WAF, Next Gen Firewalls, Load Balancers
• Experience in Windows Server, Citrix Apps and Desktops, VMWare and AWS
• Thorough knowledge of cloud service provider capabilities and integration
If you are available, please apply with an up to date CV or email me directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant: Chloe Carr
Contact number: 0203 868 9173