webMethods Engineer/Software Developer – Holland – Start ASAP
Solution Engineer Integration Technology – Webmethods/softwareAG
What are you going to do?
As Solution Engineer Integration Technology, you will report directly to the Integration Platform Lead.
You will be responsible for:
- Engaging with stakeholders and developing business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements for integration solutions.
· Driving and shaping the creation of integration solution and associated documentation that describe how requirements will be realised in the solution.
· Provide integration technology specific expertise to support IT Business Partners in validating business requirements and solution choices.
· Contributing to projects by planning and executing work required for carrying out the integration solution delivery and testing (unit testing, system integration and user acceptance tests).
- Working with 3rd party service providers delivering the project while ensuring adherence to the clients standards and ways of working.
Furthermore, you will be accountable for the development and delivery of integration solution designs by:
- Assessing integration capabilities of new additions to Our clients application landscape.
- Contributing to the development of cost and resource estimates for solution options.
- Contributing to the definition and maintenance of the Integration Technology architecture, standards and associated policies.
- Supporting proper service transition for integration solutions to service delivery partners.
Who are you?
- You own a Bachelor degree or higher, ideally in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, or you have equivalent professional experience;
- You have 5 years of working experience in solution design, application development, business analysis, project delivery or other relevant subject areas;
- You speak English fluently, Dutch is a pré;
- You have good knowledge of standard business processes relevant to the CPG industry;
You have Business Process Modelling experience;
- You have experience in developing and creating solutions with SoftwareAG webMethods tools or equivalent for at least 3 years (Integration Server, SAP Adapter, SalesForce Adapter, JDBC adapter, Trading Networks, BPM, Enterprise Gateway, Mashzone);
- You have experience in analysing and breaking down problems and information, using structured frameworks and methodologies;
- You have excellent analytical skills;
- You understand end-to-end systems development standards, methodologies and lifecycles;
- You have good oral and written communication skills;
- You have good interpersonal skills.
What do we offer?
Our Client offers an independent full-time position with room for initiative within an international and dynamic organization. Our company culture is characterized by openness, drive and enthusiasm. We provide an attractive salary with various additional legal benefits.