Role Description: Subject Matter Expert on Warehouse Management with hands on experience on end to end implementation for Manhattan Associates (on premise). Will work closely with internal Business Process owner and IT to provide guidance on best practices and solution deployment being implemented by third party vendor.
Must Have Experience:
· 10 + years of hands on experience working with Warehouse Management applications, software and tools.
· SME level experience with Manahattan Associates and WMOS
· Full cycle implementation experience
· Works directly with the project team during configuration, testing, training, and implementation.
· Tracking of Project Deliverables
· Works independently
· Leadership skills with getting things done attitude
· Presentation experience with Executive Management/Sponsors
· Team Player with Collaborative Approach
Nice to Have Experience:
· Worked on multi-year business transformation projects
· Change Management experience
Duration: 6 months – with potential extension
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Secaucus, NJ (local candidates are preferred)Apply now
Consultant: Lea Mecheraf