VMware NSX-T System Engineer – Netherlands – Dutch speaking 6 months+ extension
The work involves the implementation of an infrastructure based on VMware products.
The work involves setting up new servers installed with an available basic configuration.
– Create a network topology within VMware NSX
– Recording VSI-nodes in the resource pool
– Setting up resource allocations within vRealize Automation
– Deployment methodology through vRealize Automation for Windows 2016 VMs
– achieving the required NSX firewall policies based on pre-delivered traffic, including support in realizing the necessary external links.
– Set up management dashboards
– Knowledge of and experience with the implementation and management of enterprise virtual infrastructures based on VMware Products
– Dutch national/fluent Dutch is required
Server +; Linux +; MCITP; Jenkins; Gitlab
ITSM Professional Control of IT Services; ITIL Service Transition
VMware VCP6-D (c) Q
ITSM Foundation; ITIL Foundation IT Foundation; A + Essentials, infrastructure management Foundation, Information Security Foundation
If you are interested and possess the above skills, please apply with an up to date CV or contact me directly email@example.comApply now