Oracle R12 Functional Process Expert in Order to Cash (OTC) and Purchase to Pay (PTP)
We are looking for an Oracle R12 Functional Process Expert in Order to Cash (OTC) and Purchase to Pay (PTP) to join our implementation team for the migration from SAP to Oracle . The role will involve both on site work as well as remote working.
Oracle solution to be implemented, document the GAPS, work with IT and the Business to develop the BRS for any changes required, develop UAT Scripts and conduct the UAT in the domain of OTC and PTP. In addition you will support the training and ensure a smooth go live to production and provide necessary Hypercare support.
- Drive the GAP analysis in moving from legacy ERP to Oracle and document changes required Support the countries in managing the change
- Write the BRS for approved changes required to implement Oracle
- Ensure documentation is updated in the area of OTC and PTP where necessary.
- Be the cross tower process expert during deployment and guide staff to new ways of working
- Define test scenarios and test cases in relation to Oracle functionality in OTC and PTP and drive the UAT for country roll out.
- Support the training of the End users
- Proactive monitoring of issues, Investigate and analyze incidents to discover root cause and inter-relationships and propose solution during the testing phases.
- Skills & expertise:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Oracle R12 deployment and support for the AR and AP modules.
- 3 years or more experience in process analysis and documentation in the finance accounting area and a good cross-functional knowledge of how other functions impact on finance.
- Good change management skills
- In depth analytical, problem solving skills
- Good training and facilitation skills
- Strong team Player
- Good presentation skills
- Duration of contract 10 Months 40% – 50% of the time
- Travel content approx. 40%