Test Manager – eDiscovery
Our client, a global financial service, is seeking a Test Manager – eDiscovery experience to join their team in London on a 6 month contract.
- Educated to Bachelors or Masters degree level in Computer Science, or a related discipline, from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in building aspects of eDiscovery platforms for structured or unstructured data including the following;
- Strong experience in search engine technologies such as SolR, Elastic Search or Lucene.
- Strong scripting or programming experience (Perl/PowerShell, C# or Java).
- Strong experience with eDiscovery processes and eDiscovery Reference Model components
- Strong information security understanding (access controls and recertification),
- Minimum of 5 years as eDiscovery specialist or unstructured data governance architect or lead engineer level experience including;
- IT technical expert who possesses a professional background in operational and legal eDiscovery to successfully liaise with attorneys, Legal eDiscovery professionals, compliance and audit officers.
- Meticulous understanding of the data collection processes within a large, global company,
For more information, please contact Kirsty O'Donnell on +442038051003 and email your CV to email@example.com