Due to our clients continued growth we are seeking permanent Test Engineers to join their existing team of testing professionals. You will be part of a dynamic team providing system, web and mobile testing. This will include working with some global and household names across a number of industry sectors.
In return, they can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package, a dedicated Delivery Manager to support you, coupled with on-going training throughout your career with us.
This initial project will be based in the North West of the UK, but there is also the opportunity to work UK wide and as such, we ask for applicants who are fully flexible to travel UK wide.
Required Skills and Experience
- SOAP UI
- Oracle OBIEE
- SFTP and XML
- Experience Testing data feeds
- Experience analysing complex data to define data requirements
- Experience of Government projects and associated working practices.
- 3+ years’ experience of Testing on an Oracle platform
- Experience testing Oracle (OBIEE) from both an UI and data perspective e.g. from Dashboards/Reports accuracy through to validating accuracy of the RPD
- Knowledge of ETL such as OWB and/or ODI
- Experience of Testing using limited requirement documentation
- Experience of business assurance and working with a 3rd party suppliers o Strong web Testing experience
- Experience writing and executing UAT scripts
- Experience of managing UAT Test cycle
- Ability to develop effective working partnerships with internal and external teams
- A full understanding of the Test and project delivery life cycles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- ISEB/ISTQB Test Foundations.
- Solid understanding of the systems development lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Positive attitude, collaborative, and a solid team player
- Able to understand the importance of Testing to the business
- Can pay attention to detail but is also able to see the big picture.
- Able to provide constructive challenge