Test Analyst – Trade360 Domain
Role: Test Analyst – Trade360 Domain
Location: Pune, India
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 6-12 Months (Renewable)
Start Date: ASAP
Number of roles available: 4 Positions
- Good domain knowledge of Trade Finance – Bank Guarantees / Letter of Credits, etc
- Knowledge of Trade Finance related SWIFT messages & Agile concepts
- Good testing experience – knowledge of API testing / automation testing would be an added advantage
- Identify issues in requirements, design specifications, application architecture and product documentation
- Trade Finance, Documentary Trade and Open account trade domain knowledge is must
- Execute formal test plans within budget and schedule constraints.
- Develop Test specifications based on various requirement documents within schedule constraints.
- Perform functional and technical test execution activities as per TDE engagement level in the project.
- Document software product defects and track it to closure.
- Assist the Test Manager in managing day-to-day testing activities, such as test monitoring and status reporting at the end of the testing day.
- Participate in project meetings to provide feedback and statistics of the project in relation to the test quality.
- Develop test Bed and verify test Environments. Set up necessary monitoring / profiling tools to identify and isolate performance bottlenecks.
- Contribute to accurately estimate work requirements.
- Log software product defects and track it to closure
- Report status promptly and forthrightly
Please submit profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org