Tecnomatix Developer, €80 per hour, Essen (Remote), 3 month rolling contract
The client works with a focus on solutions for car body construction. The competencies range from development, prototypes, forming tools and body-in-white equipment to series production in his plant.
In the area of body-in-white production, they have an interdisciplinary team that includes process planning and simulation, mechanical design, robotic and offline programming, automation, assembly, commissioning and quality maturation.
– Many years of experience in process planning & simulation of car bodies in white welding lindes.
– Extensive experience with Siemens PLM Process Designer and Simulate, especially in using APIs to develop extensions with .NET Framework languages.
– Basic knowledge of CAD and layout software (CATIA, UG, AutoCAD, Microstation)
– Basic knowledge of robot operation and commissioning. Experience in online robot programming is a plus, but not a must.
– Curiosity and commitment to continuous learning related to breakthrough research and technology, seizing opportunities to acquire new knowledge
– Goal-oriented mindset and experience working on projects with tight deadlines
– Ability to abstract complex technical issues and present them in an understandable manner
– Strong teamwork and communication skills, as well as the ability to work independently, systematically and responsibly
– Provide insights and inspiration from process planning & simulation for algorithm development of software tools.
– Plan, create, implement and test process simulation extensions using .NET framework languages:
Robot layout planning tool, concept validation tool, API for virtual commissioning & automation, coupling with digital twin & internal project management tool, etc.
– Development of tools to generate reports and documents required for project execution.
– Technical management of the development of the customer standard for car bodies
– Build and maintain customer – standard component library with all required standard parts: Robots, welding guns, gluing equipment, clinching, stud welding, safety equipment, fixtures, hemming, suction, cabinets, etc.
– Collaborate with design engineers in the development of fixtures and gripper standards.
– Facilitate brainstorming and idea sharing to identify key issues, simplify complicated problems, or find solutions
– Assist in evaluating workload and scheduling of R&D projects
– Collaborate with external collaborators and maintain relationships with relevant research labs and individuals
– Report and present research findings and developments, including status and results, in a clear and efficient manner, both verbally and in writing.