Technology Sales Lead
Technology Sales Lead – £70k-£75k (£150k OTE), South London
As a Sales Lead, will be expected to drive new business to new and existing clients. Responsible for driving sales of all products and solutions to named enterprise customers within a specific geographic territory. This role is quota-driven and will represent a product suite within the region, working with in collaboration with the Strategic Account Executives, Solution Engineers, and Partners to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close, and up sell existing accounts, playing an integral role in the success of the overall sales team in the region.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory and then meet and exceed quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory and across named accounts.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and qualifying and moving opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Sell to net new customers as well as up sell existing customers.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in the CRM system (Salesforce.com).
- Provide activity forecasts and regular pipeline reporting through the CRM system.
- Own and collaborate on all aspects of the sales cycle, including engaging with product support, sales engineering, services, and our channel organization.
- Present the value proposition and provide product demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Develop accounts of various sizes and grow existing client relationships for growth.
- Understand the competitive market, be familiar with competing companies and their product suite.
- Collaborate within the team on strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Receptive to change – is flexible. Seeks and adopts improved approaches and processes.
- Initiates action – is results-oriented, takes responsibility for actions and outcomes. Meets commitments and strives for high performance.
- Manages the workload – makes timely decisions, prioritizes effectively, solves problems, monitors results and takes remedial action where necessary.
- Technically proficient – knows the role and has a solid familiarity with tasks and responsibilities.
- Takes responsibility for own learning – knows personal strengths and recognizes development needs. Is open to feedback and always seek to learn.
- Communicates ideas – strong facilitation and written communication, proposes a way forward. Listens to views of colleagues and takes in diverse perspectives.
- Works collaboratively – shares information fosters teamwork and contributes to a positive work environment where people want to come to work.
Send your CV to Jak@next-ventures.com or to discuss the role in greater detail, give me a call on 02073241792.