Technical Lead – Open Source Software
Open Source Team Leader
Role Type: Permanent
Location: Berlin, Germany
My client is a reputable leading developer for intelligent sensor systems for the Automotive industry. The client holds a major global presence having over 40,000 employees, spread over 35 countries, in over 90 of their locations.
The client is seeking a Team Leader for Open Source Software, come, and become part of a newly formed OSS department in the clients Berlin location
Experience Required and Responsibility:
- Actively underwrite to the OSS strategy of an internationally active company.
- Entire implementation, development, and maintenance of the OS Tool Chain
- You will be the primary PoC for all software development related activities to Open Source
- Development of scripts to automate data analysis and continue to develop OSS process within the company
- Support to the legal department in all OSS licensing issues.
- Experience of other programming languages (Especially C and C++)
- Experience with Embedded Software and Embedded Linux
- Good architectural Understanding
Team Contact: Taran@next-ventures.com