· Lead as a ‘Technical Owner’, the technical design, architecture and implementation of one or more telecom applications and be the technical SPoC for the identified service functionality
· Strengthen the “Agile Way of Working” for your agile team members, within your Tribe or Value Stream.
· Stimulate interactions and alignments between people, Tribes (Value Streams), Squads (scrum teams), Chapters (functional groups), Partners, Suppliers and Business organization.
· Collaborate with various cross-functional teams in an Agile way such as Product Managers/Owners, Business Owners, Solution Owners and Engineering.
· Provide advice and recommendations to the product team for aligning business requirements to base product/application functionality
· As an Application Analyst and Application Architect:
o Technical vision and planning, translating business needs into technology strategy for an application or domain
o Drive the adoption of new technologies relevant for the application (e.g. cloud, CI/CD, service virtualization)
o Definition of requirements for system availability, retention and improvement
o Requirements gathering and refinement of operational and non-functional requirements of the impacted application(s)
o Proof of concept for technical topics related to the application and the relevant Service Request
o Architectural decisions & guidance for an Application (e.g. Make or Buy)
o Define Application specific target architecture and maintain design/architecture documents
o Generation of the high-level application-specific design and determination of the coarse dependencies on other systems As an Application Analyst:
o Effort and Cost estimation for solutions within the software development lifecycle
o Creation of the technical part of a SOW (Statement of Work)
o Governance of the application analysis, design and architecture
o Review test plans, test cases and test results
o Bug handling and tracking for End-to-End and production defects
o Provide technical support and training
o Design cloud adoption plans, design and deployment mechanisms for applications
o Migrate complex, multi-tier applications in cloud environments
o Assess the infrastructure unit size for new or additional infrastructure related demand
o Provide additional infrastructure inputs (e.g.: inter application communication, access locations, DB types, etc)
o Review and alignment of the provided infrastructure inputs vs target design with Application Architect (or equivalent) and Infrastructure Architect (or equivalent)
· Overall around 10-15 years of work experience, with around 5 years of proven track record in Application Design and Architecture and in leading Application Development teams as a Technical Lead/Architect.
· Experience in designing solutions around one or more Telecom BSS COTS Products (BSS Billing, Amdocs Kenan/FX, Amdocs Kenan/BP, BSS- Billing (Netcracker RBM) and in Driving end to end development with team, managing the application interfaces.
· Experience in modernization and migration of legacy BSS applications to Cloud infrastructure
· Experience with architectural frameworks such as TOGAF, Micro-services architecture and in architecture modelling tools (e.g. with Visio, EA etc) will be beneficial
· Experience in agile practices using Scrum, Kanban