Technical Business Analyst – Zurich – Contract – 12 months – BPM/Integration
Next Ventures is searching for an experienced BA to work on a key project for its Zurich based customer.
A technical BA with experience in system analysis and integrations is required. Knowledge of workflow and business process modelling is an advantage.
The Successful candidate must>
• Determine, analyse, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders, customers or end users.
• Collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
• Create user stories, process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
• Develop and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
• Assists with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
• Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
• Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
• Participate in the QA of solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
• Translate conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
Some experience of BPM and Integration Technologies including (but not limited to) TIBCO, PEGA, softwareAG and Mulesoft either as a Technical consultant or a BA is required.