Supply Chain/IT Programme Lead
We are looking for a someone who has strong experience in supply chain solutions and architecture design to support our Supply Chain Transformation programme, demonstrating outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, ability to influence and provide technology thought leadership to our Senior Leadership team.
You will be part of the European Supply Chain Transformation team working with Business and Program stakeholders, partnering with the technology and transformation team to lead the evaluation of Supply chain technologies and solutions.
- Conduit for tech supply chain solutions across the Business’s ERP platform and WMS, TMS and other tech transformation projects. Leveraging experience and exposure in a supply chain tech environment with extensive solution and product knowledge.
- Oversee the development of corporate IT supply chain standards, architecture, technology evaluation, and transfer.
- Business partner with IT, supply chain and business stakeholders across the enterprise to provide input into the development and execution of the EU Supply Chain transformation strategy.
- Expert understanding of latest Supply Chain industry trends and related business processes and practices.
- Create and maintain solutions roadmaps for use in defining and shaping supply chain strategies
- Support project and programme management across the transformation portfolio to understand, communicate and manage technical dependencies across platforms and projects.
- Participate in analysis and design tasks related to the development and implementation of solution architecture.
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive system/solution/technical architecture
- Assist with the development and encourage the adoption of reference architectures and reusable patterns to facilitate the standardization of solution design, deployment and risk/compliance
- Experience of supporting large-scale technical project or multiple small to mid-range technical projects in the SC environment
- Work with project sponsor(s) and the team to establish project performance goals, metrics and baselines.
- Implement and follow Project Management Office standard methodologies, processes and tools, develops and maintains project documentation, work plans and project deliverables. Guide others in the use of the methodology and tools.
- Manage and motivate external project teams, plan work assignments and schedules, and ensure the technical deliverables are completed as specified, on time and within budget. Guide and monitor work performance.
- Establish and maintain effective communications with team members, stakeholders, senior management and contacts. Communicate project status to identified stakeholders through routine status reports and meetings.
- Review and update supply chain tech progress to plan through PMO as required.
- Experience in data architecture and data management
- Demonstrable traits of thought leadership during internal and external engagements
- Experienced in working in a global or regional delivery model
- Experience with end-to-end implementation of Oracle Fusion
- Highly articulate with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Responsible for providing subject matter expertise during the entire project lifecycle
- Determines implementation best practices across all projects
- Build credibility with others quickly by delivering as promised, and providing proactive communications
- Experience in integration (batch and real-time): APIs, web/micro services, ETL, EDI
- Good understanding of Enterprise architecture and business capabilities concepts
- Excellent ability to convince multiple stakeholders – internal and external
- Good presentation skills
- Experience throughout the software development life cycle
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Ability to interface directly across multiple workstreams