SuccessFactors Senior Consultant
SAP SuccessFactors Senior Consultant
Role Type: Full time, Permanent, Part remote Setup
Salary: Up to £60k DoE
Location: UK Wide
Visa Requirements: Full UK Work Rights Required
Next Ventures are partnered with a BigFour consulting company and leader in HRIS/SuccessFactors digital transformation programmes.
Working within their HR Technology Practice you will help maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address human capital challenges, focussing on delivering business led, technology enabled change and SuccessFactors implementation services for their clients. As part of the HR Technology team, you’ll work with clients to transform their human capital processes by leveraging SAP applications to optimise their talent and establish effective talent management through alignment, engagement, and measurement.
- Functional & technical implementation experience covering all aspects: from detailed scoping & design, build, test / cutover and implementation and ongoing optimisation
- Skilled in integrating SF solutions within IT environments across multiple geographies, HR systems and platforms for large global organisations
- A background in client facing environments – preferably from a leading SI or tier 1 management consultancy.
- Demonstrate thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in both functional and technical experience in SuccessFactors solutions.
- Certification in at least 1 or more Core SF modules.
- Leading workshops to produce detailed scoping & design, build, test / cutover and implementation and ongoing optimisation
- Identifying and addressing client needs by configuring and implementing SAP SuccessFactors/HCM.
- Delivering the SuccessFactors solution and handling all client related enquires through the full implementation lifecycle.
- Work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
If this position interests you, please respond to this advert with a CV or reach out to me directly to find out more at: James.taylor@next-ventures/+442080365725 Apply now