Successfactors Project Manager
SAP SuccessFactors Project Manager
Region: South East
My Client UK is recruiting a SAP SuccessFactors Project Manager on an interim basis (ideally for 12-18 months, FTC or negotiable).
Reporting to the HR Director, with close liaison with the SF UK Program Manager.
About the role
- You will be an integral part the implementation team leading the Project Management function, ensuring the successful implementation of the SF solution.
- The role will require close interaction with colleagues from HR, IT and the wider UK business, as well as the SF program team and external partners based in the Netherlands.
- May require occasional travel.
Main purpose of the role
To assist the SF UK Program Manager in successfully implementing the Group SuccessFactors template.
- Successful delivery of key milestones
- Daily management of project tasks
- Management of all risks & issues
- Providing weekly status report
- Providing project management methodology guidance to internal project team
- Providing functional assistance to internal team
- Liaising with the program team and 3rd party business partners (mainly based in the Netherlands)
- Deputising for Program Manager
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced SAP Project Manager
- Experience of implementing SuccessFactors, ideally in the deployment of Global template
- Ideally with functional knowledge of SuccessFactors
- Team player
- Excellent written and oral communication – including to ‘non-experts'
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
What do we offer?
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
- If you share our value of doing what you say you will, to the best of your ability, every time, we want to hear from you.
- We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects our customer base and the communities in which we operate, creating an environment that enables everyone to fulfil their potential.
If this position is of interest please contact James Taylor for more details on: +442080365725 and/or
register your interest with a CV to: James.firstname.lastname@example.org