SRE DevOps Engineer
Site Reliability/ DevOps Engineer – Munich – AI Software company
We are recruiting for a growing AI Software company in Munich, whose unique product makes them one of a kind! Their product is made for large enterprise organisations to help them hire talent internally and due to the pandemic, the business is booming more than ever before and their software is being used by some of the biggest brands in Europe.
Due to their success they need to grow their infrastructure team and are looking for a number of SRE/ DevOps Engineers to join their team in Munich.
They are looking for someone who is Data-driven, wants to learn about new technologies and eager to build scalable infrastructure. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining all of their technical operations, build tools to automate their entire lifecycle, report key metrics, incident response and strategic planning. You will also support the product development with deployment planning and maintain their CI/CD infrastructure and pipelines.
- Experience in technical operations of web services in one of the major cloud providers like Azure, AWS or GCP
- Good Knowledge of cloud computing infrastructure, infrastructure as code and deployment automation (networking, provisioning, configuration, monitoring)
- Good knowledge in information security principles and how to apply them in cloud environments (especially network security and Unix-based OS hardening)
- Strong knowledge of container-based deployments (Docker/Compose)
- Knowledge or experience with operating JVM-based and Python-based applications and database management systems (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis)
- experience in configuration/provisioning tools, such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible (preferred)
- Cutting-edge engineering team who pushes new ideas and processes and actively support you in your daily learning and building
- They are a small, high energy, and growing business great for tech enthusiasts
- Offer excellent compensation packages and 30 vacation days
- A truly feedback, learning, and data-focused culture
- Free quarterly communication and personality coaching
- Subsidized e-learning, language courses, awesome team retreats, conference budget, events, free drinks, and snacks
- Remote working and flexible working
If this role sounds interesting to you, please do not hesitate to apply and one our consultants will be in touch shortly.
If you have any questions, please contact Ukantha on email@example.com