Source to Pay Consultant/Analyst
FTC: Source to Pay/Finance Systems ERP Consultant/Analyst
Salary: £40,000 – £55,000
Next Ventures are currently partnered with a FTSE 100 retail business who are undergoing a finance transformation programme and will be implementing a new ERP platform to improve business process’ and allow the function to become a strategic partner to the future of the business.
In short, the role will focus on assisting with the definition, design and support of the procurement, supply chain, inventory management and AP processes.
- Supporting Process Leads & consulting with wider transformation team to identify change impacts of design decisions and contribute to change action planning
- Supporting the capture of systems requirements of key processes in line with systems implementations
- Use process expertise to promote best practice and improvement opportunities, partnering with external Solution Implementation partners where required
- Support change request evaluation and maintaining the integrity of the process model documentation
- Capture Process Design conclusions, build & maintain process documentation to programme timelines ensuring alignment with the wider process architecture
- Support the engagement with the wider business SMEs including identification and resolution of cross process dependencies
- Previously worked in supporting process design and requirements gathering of an end to end supply chain, procurement or AP implementation
- Preferred experience in delivering an ERP implementation
- Preferred experience of working within a supply chain or procurement transformation within a tech business function, managed service company or consulting environment
If this position looks to be of interest please respond to this job advert with an up to date CV or send it directly to: James.Taylor@Next-ventures.com. You can also reach me directly for a confidential discussion on +442080365725