Software Architect – Karlsruhe – Java 11, AWS, TDD
Next Ventures are recruiting on behalf of the #1 Sports Betting company in Western Europe, to help them find some of the best Software Architects in Germany. They are looking for highly motivated, talented individuals who thrive to create clean architecture, maintainable code for scalable systems deployed on the cloud.
Their platform process millions of transactions every day, in a low latency, high volume environment, pushing the sports betting industry boundaries. The teams are multicultural, cross-functional and self-organized – offering the newest technologies, support (plus a development-budget for each employee) and collaboration as well as independence and freedom to be truly creative!
They have been growing year on year and owe their success to their investment and creation of truly world-class software. The business continuously supports and develops their talent internally as well as being participants in the open-source community and are dedicated to being the pioneers of innovation in their sector!
• Strive for excellence – You design high performing Java-based services in a complex service-oriented architecture
• You accompany software projects from draft through implementation and production release
• You perform analysis and prototyping of solutions and new technologies, provide and document your conclusions and opinions
• You collaborate very closely with development teams in design and implementation of our next generation solutions
• You define and document software-architectures and technology strategies
• You mentor, guide and coach our development teams on technical item – we are as strong as our team is
• A minimum of 7 years of professional experience with Java, and 3 years in Software Architecture
• Strong skills working with highly available, multithreaded applications
• You have a solid knowledge in the areas of network, databases and security
• Knowledge in REST-based web services and Microservices
• You are passionate about clean coding; this believe it is not just a philosophy
• Experience in the areas of high-load/high-throughput applications
• Basic knowledge of Linux
• Passion to write Clean Code
• Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
• Training (internal/ external) and further qualifications programs
• Budget of €1,500/p.a. for self-development of your choice (courses, conferences…)
• Sponsored company and team events
• Modern, open office in Munich's heart
• #1 in Glassdoor for work-life balance in Germany!
• Flexible working hours
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to "firstname.lastname@example.org".Apply now