Site Reliability Engineers
Site Reliability Engineers – Belgium/Netherlands – Long-term contract!!
For our client in the Financial Services industry we are looking for 2 Site Reliability Engineers to join on a long-term contract. This role will be an initial 6 month contract with extensions very likely, and you would be required to work onsite 2-3 days a week in either South Belgium or South Netherlands.
- Improve the reliability of our production products and systems
- Design, develop, test and maintain automation tools for infrastructure and problem management analysis
- Participate in system/network projects/enhancements by representing the department and providing technical advice/ solutions
- Execution of production installations including configuration setups, error message handling, and service verification
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in a technical support environment
- Background or good experience working on Unix Redhat
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Scripting languages, including Python
- Strong working knowledge of Ansible
If you or anyone you know could be interested in this opportunity, please contact email@example.com with your CV or call +32 28082335 for more information.