Site Reliability Engineer – 6 months+ extension – 100% remote
For a large global client in the automotive industry we are looking for an SRE for a 6 month extendable contract on a 100% remote basis.
Strong DevOps experience; Docker & Kubernetes experience, CI/CD pipeline and their automation and optimisation
Java, SpringBoot, Spring experience
+3 years Software Developer knowledge
Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems.
AWS Cloud knowledge desirable
• Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure (Jenkins, Helmchart, Kubernetes, AWS etc…)
• Work on continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
• Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
• Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes (example: Test Automation support)
• Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
• Identifying technical problems
• Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
• Perform root cause analysis for production errors (Incidence management and root cause analysis)
• Investigate and resolve technical issues
• Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
• System Monitoring
If you are interested, please share an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now