Siebel System Administrator (Remote working)
Next Ventures are urgently looking for a Siebel system administrator for a remote working contract role
The Siebel System Administrator will be a member of the ESI Service Delivery System team.
The role will include responsibility in supporting the ESI Business Units once they are migrated in Siebel and maintaining best practices, business standards and processes.
In addition to strong Siebel System administration knowledge, this role will require excellent communication skills and experience in working on large International projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participate in the deployment of Siebel in the different entities of ESI (in Europe, Latin-America, Asia Pacific) by providing support for Siebel environments (Production and test environments) for ESI organization
- Act as the Siebel expert to support the Siebel Single Point of Contact of each country / ESI entity
- Responsible for global administration of Siebel and for ensuring correct & efficient use of the system
- Responsible for defining Siebel Enterprise Architecture
- Responsible for configuring Siebel Web Servers, Gateway Servers and Database Servers
- Responsible for configuring EIM components and Jobs
- Responsible for monitoring Jobs and troubleshooting environmental issues
- Responsible for deploying builds in various environments at the time of releases
- Monitor, resolve and document incidents or requests from BU Single Point of Contact
- Work with the team in resolving production issues and co-ordinate support activities with other technology partners.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in designing and implementing Siebel CRM Modules
- Strong technical knowledge on Siebel Architecture, Gateway, Siebel WEB and database servers
- Strong technical knowledge on Siebel EAI and EIM Components (VBC, EBC, workflow)
- Strong technical knowledge on MQ Series and integration with Siebel
- Strong technical knowledge on Repository Migration between environments.
- Good experience in applying patches
- Good experience on Job monitoring, trouble shooting and being accountable to application end users
- Excellent Communication & analytical skills
- Experience in working in a large international development team environment
- Able to work both supervised and unsupervised
- Experience in Client Services