SharePoint Consultant – 12 Month Contract
About the company:
Our client is a recognised global organisation who deliver a range of information technology, business management who is on the look for a SharePoint Consultant.
- Act as the project lead on any given project, managing the project team and ensuring that the project is completed on time and on budget to the satisfaction of the client.
- Consult with clients on the design and implementation of solutions based on Microsoft Technologies, particularly SharePoint 2013, Office 365, Azure and Nintex Workflow and Forms.
- Work together with Sales, Marketing and Service Delivery to define the milestones, deadlines and scope of client projects.
- Providing presales support to Sales and Marketing to put together proposals for clients.
- Take ownership and management of client relationships during implementation of solutions
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast paced environment.
- Must have more than 3 year's of hands on experience in implementing and designing solutions for SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016.
- Experience in consulting skills including requirements gathering, specification documentation, risk assessments, writing skills, change management, software development and quality assurance.
- Previous experience in technical roles within a services environment.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and manage a technical project team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate please send your CV asap or contact me on +44 208 036 5733 // email@example.com