Share point/O365 Architect .
Next Ventures are currently executing a search for a Share point/O365 expert Architect . a hands on consultant. Able to develop applications and scripts for Microsoft 365 to help with migrations and configurations of Microsoft 365. Experience with configuring SharePoint sites, Microsoft 365. Important to have experience with both configuring and set up of sites and has deep understanding in this area
Location-Stavanger on site After Pandemic. client would prefer local candidate in Norway at present as there first choice.
9 months contract with potential to extend.
- Be able to define and communicate an architectural and technical design, to help ensure the EIM solution is fit for its intended purpose
- Be able to turn business and functional needs into technical solutions through the use of Microsoft 365
- Understand Microsoft 365 security and monitoring features, and able to advice on security measures that can be put in place in order to secure content and user activity
- Knowledge of all Microsoft 365 and SharePoint limitations, be able to advice on solutions around limitations and help finding solutions that accomplish our clients goals
- Advice and take decisions on solutions architecture, to ensure security and minimum maintenance cost for our client in the future
- Be able to develop applications and scripts for Microsoft 365 to help with migrations and configurations of Microsoft 365
- Know best practices in Microsoft 365 for users, configurations, development and migrations
- Understanding of Microsoft 365 compliance features such as retention labels
- Competence in other Content Management solutions, like HPE CM, is also an advantage
- Experience in Microsoft 365 solution development
- Experience with configuring SharePoint sites, Microsoft 365. Important to have experience with both configuring and set up of sites and has deep understanding in this area. As it is important to have an understanding of what is possible and how things are connected when it comes to site configuration. But it is also important that this is a person who has configured things in the admin center and knows what is possible there. If not, then get a person who has only shallow knowledge with configuration.
- Experience with compliance and security in Microsoft 365, this one is probably difficult. But it's incredibly important in terms of migration. Both to know what kind of security measures one can do, but also in terms of archiving and things that one might have to solve there.
- Good understanding of architecture, with this I think about how things are connected in Microsoft 365. How to advise on these.
More information is available on application
CV's in word format pls.