SFSF Enterprise Solution Architect
Next Ventures are searching for a English speaking SFSF Enterprise Solutions Architect for a 6-12 month contract in Sweden.
The details for the role are below:
In this role you will:
- Ensure alignment with the target architecture and security directives. This includes integration landscape as well as buy/build recommendations.
- Ensure that architecture-related documentation is produced providing traceability between business requirements, non-functional requirements and the crafted solution.
- Guide and steer agile development and implementation teams with architecture directions and insights, ensuring that IT and enterprise architecture targets are met.
- Present solution architecture to formal review boards.
- Influence and share architectural good practices within Group IT.
- Be an ambassador for enterprise architecture.
- You will be working in close collaboration with other peer architect roles such as Enterprise-, Security-, Business- and Data Architects as well as product and platform owners.
To be successful in the role you – in general:
- Have demonstrable experience of enterprise-grade solution architecture development within one or several of the traditional business domains (eg Finance, Supply, Sourcing, Sales, HR/People etc.). Perhaps not yet in teams practicing agile methodologies, but sees that as an exciting opportunity to grow and learn something new.
- Know how full-stack enterprise-grade web and mobile solutions (cloud native, containers/container orchestration, public cloud PaaS services, security built-in, API first design, full CI/CD etc.) are built.
- Have experience from SuccessFactors/SAP Employee Central implementations, preferably with similar solutions from other vendors as well (eg Oracle PeopleSoft, Workday, Kronos).
- Have been setting a target architecture with a mix of CoTS, niche SaaS and bespoke solutions in the HR/People domain.
- Have worked with data modelling, decided sources/single-source of truth and are experienced in modern integration patterns and platforms.
- Know how to work with different migration strategies and how to handle a landscape with Legacy integrations.
- Have experience from working with architecture around reporting/time management solutions.
For Immediate Consideration, please send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details