Next Ventures are currently executing a search for a ServiceNow analyst for a project opportunity in Sweden,Helsingborg / Malmo
Start October 2020 (contract role).
6 months duration.
The primary responsibility of the position is to support Qualification and documentation activities in ServiceNow
The crucial responsibilities related to this role are, but, not limited to those stated below.
· Good interpersonal skills
· Excellent presentation skills
· Good team player
· Ability to collaborate and communicate with external parties (vendors), stakeholders, user community
· Ability to represent client in relations with users and external vendors/stakeholders
· Excellent communication skills, oral and written in English
· Large degree of flexibility and the ability to work under strong time pressure
· Ability to extend work hours to accomplish project & support tasks
It will also be your responsibility to suggest and make improvements of all solutions within the quality management process to make sure that that we meet business objectives and requirements.
MSC, MBA, BA or similar graduate degree in relevant field (Software Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, Business Administration)
6+ years of experience into IT industry
3+ years of technical expertise in Application Management
As a Business Systems Specialist, you will become a member of our IT Delivery organization as an internal consultant.
Your main area of responsibility will be around our system solution application ServiceNow and the Customer Service Management module.
More information is available on application.
Ideal consultant will be either Swedish National or be based in Sweden or Denmark and unrestricted on travel to client site in Sweden (no self isolation). more information is available on applicationApply now