— Role Type: Contract
— Start Date: Immediate
— Location/Language: Remote / English required
— Requirements Description:
For our customer in Lund we are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join an agile development team in the ongoing CPQ project responsible for development. You will work in a small development team together with other IT resources in Chakan (India), Lund (Sweden) and Denton (US), but also work closely with business stakeholders. You will work with new requirements, enhancements, continues improvements and maintenance.
- Strong development skills .NET, .Net Core, C#, API and Service Oriented Architecture XML, SQL preferably on Azure platforms.
- Strong backend development capability, with experience from microservices.
- High degree of security mindset, previous experience of developing solutions for public web.
- Experience with DevOps methodology and toolchain (including, but not limited to, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker Containers and Azure web services)
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify solutions in a complex solution.
- Agile (Scrum) work approach
- Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements.