Senior Software Engineer – 100% Remote – Germany – TDD/ DDD/ Clean coding
We are currently recruiting for an exciting Software Company, who are searching for a Senior Engineers who loves coding, design, and architecture. If you are excited by topics such as TDD, DDD, Clean coding carry on reading!
The company have a vision to create their own software product and are looking for engineers to join this journey. They are currently developing mobile applications for using Flutter/ Dart and next year will start working on backend frontend work where you will complete freedom to work with the tech you feel is best!
They are searching for someone who is happy to work with different technologies and tools. Most importantly they are looking for creative minds who have a good understanding of design patterns and software architecture. If you have already got experience with these technologies, it would be a plus for them.
– Over 6 years of software development experience using any modern languages
– Very strong understanding and experience with SOLID and other design principles
– Experience and appreciation of TDD and pair programming
– Strong experience with testing, unit testing, integration testing and other related paradigms
– Passion to write clean code and build state-of-the-art software
– Willingness to learn and constantly improve your ability
– Team player who can work independently
– Experience working in an Agile environment
In return you will work on greenfield projects for some of Europe’s top companies across various sectors and will get the following benefits.
Benefits: 100% remote, 30 days of holiday, Latest Tech and hardware (MacBook pro), Flexible working hours, Flat hierarchies, Short decision paths, Investment into training and development
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application and one of our consultants will be in touch.
For further information please contact Ukantha Thangarajah on email@example.comApply now