Senior Security Consultant
Our client who operates within the Pharmaceutical industry is urgently looking for a Security Consultant with the following experience :
- To be in charge of Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM) Transaction lead to coordinate ISRM engagement in M&A -Transaction (merge & acquisition and divestitures).
- Ensure ISRM objectives in M&A IT transactions are archived.
- Coordinate Cyber Security and Compliance aspects within M&A IT transaction across multiple workstreams and stakeholders.
- Lead a team of maximum 25 members.
- Contribute to functional/design specifications, Installation documents, process descriptions where applicable
- Ensure that internal Information Security policies are applied to.
- Continuously consult with project team members on security matters and to raise security awareness
- Responsible to perform peer reviews of security relevant documents and onboarding of new peer staff where requested by designated manager
- Responsible to report own achievements and activities including hours spent to designated manager
- In addition responsible to report project risks and issues including possible resource constraints to designated manager and project team
- At least ten years’ experience in relevant field of security within IT
- Proven track record in cyber, compliance or M&A
- Relevant experience in security hardening of different platforms including networking, operating systems, databases, applications, web-based applications, middleware etc.
- To be familiar with security aspects of mobile platforms and solutions, cloud based solutions etc.