Senior SAP Architect and Project Lead
Next Ventures are urgently looking for a SAP Architect and project lead for an interesting S/4 HANA roll-out project, based in Netherlands.
Duration: 12 months +extension
- The architect / project leader is responsible for the implementation and completion of a number of business cases.
- The subjects of these business cases are Procurement Management, Facility Management, Card Management, Project Administration and Portfolio Management.
- Being able to independently create an IT start architecture (PSA-DYA). This not only concerns the application layer, but also the connection with the process layer and the infrastructure layer. The project architect must coordinate the start architecture with the IT architect, the client, the end user and the designer.
- In addition, the project architect must be able to guide designers in the preparation of detailed designs (Business Blue Prints and FO) and must perform Architectural Control on the further development process. Furthermore, the architect / project manager must monitor and manage the progress of the realization. If an external solution is to be purchased, the architect / project leader will play an active role in this and must supervise this process up to and including implementation.
- Strong experience SAP Architecture Experience with Familiarity of Procurement Management, Facility Management, Card Management, Project Administrator and Portfolio Management
- End-to-End S/4 HANA project experience: Workshops for requirement gathering, AS-IS, TO-BE, Configuration, Customization, Testing, Cutover and Go-Live
- Project Management Experience
- Knowledge of S/4 HANA reporting capabilities
- Fluent Dutch language skills is advantageous
Please send you current profile to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us directly on +44 203 879 1003