Senior QA Automation Lead – South Of Switzerland
Senior QA Automation Lead – South Of Switzerland (6 Month Contract)
We are looking for a Sr. QA Automation Lead to lead our client's eCommerce QA Automation team based in the South of Switzerland. The Sr. QA Automation lead will take primary responsibility for creating and supporting an automation framework that will facilitate in-sprint/regression automation of functional tests related to UI business functions, REST API services and back-end testing. The Sr. QA Automation lead will work closely with the External Vendors, Architecture, Engineering and Product teams to define strategy and process, bringing best in class automation.
- Build, inspire and manage the QA automation team that consists of onshore and offshore resources.
- Drive QA automation strategy and achieve closer to 100% automation on their eCommerce platform.
- Support continuous delivery of software using Scrum/Agile processes from a testing POV.
- Develop test strategies, test plans, and test cases for complex domain models such as workflows, data migration and web-based eCommerce applications.
- Perform detailed test designs using sound software test engineering principals in the context of test automation platforms and integration across distributed systems.
- Develop/improve existing test automation frameworks or stand up new test automation frameworks.
- Define and establish test metrics to measure product quality, quality of testing and feedback to engineers.
- Develop efficient and effective qualitative methods, measures and guidelines in order to continuously improve quality processes and practices.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years of overall QA experience with 7 years’ experience in QA Automation with development and scripting languages (Java, SQL, Python).
- Hands on experience developing and managing automation frameworks. (Selenium, Cucumber.io, cypress.io etc.)
- Experience integrating test automation frameworks into a CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins/Bamboo).
- Experience using public cloud (AWS/Azure) for test automation execution is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate and work successfully with teams across the organization.
- Experience using a test case management system and source control systems such as Gitlab, Code Commit or Git.
Education and Training
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent, or a Bachelor’s in an unrelated field with at least 10 years of QA experience.
If you are interested, please get in touch:
+44 20 7324 2837