Senior Product Manager
Our Client, a leading technology enterprise are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join their growing business.
- Drive the strategic decisions and roadmap of analytic applications focused on how to maintain and install applications with admin configuration only
- Collaborate with user research and analytic application teams to gather use cases and requirements and communicate back to the appropriate analytic service providers
- Focus on fast and reliable scaling to hundreds of customers
- Work with the Augmented Analytics team as the product owner to execute on the roadmap and meet business critical deadlines
- Own the entire install and update process of analytic applications to drive the cost to value to near-zero
- Create and manage internal processes to facilitate communication and collaboration between analytic service providers and analytic application teams
- Highly self-motivated, always looking to take on work and get great pleasure from helping others understand
- An excellent communicator, written and verbal, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- A systematic thinker able to cut through complexity
- Super organized and can manage multiple projects in a large organization with a Silicon Valley start-up spirit
- A relationship builder, collaborator and initiative taker
- Flexible, reliable, outgoing and have a positive work attitude
- Willing to travel from time-to-time
- Passionate about the future and potential of artificial intelligence
- Strong understanding of design thinking and product development process.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A minimum of 6 years as a Product Manager working on software products
- A minimum of 3 years working on AI-based or SaaS products
- Ability to motivate a team, provide clear direction, and give insight on industry trends.
- A collaborative attitude and work very well with others;
- Experience with Reporting, Analytics or Business Intelligence in general
- Experience with HCM and Financial Analytics
- BA / BS degree or equivalent (Master’s degree is preferred)
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join to bleeding edge technology business with solid career opportunities and competitive salaries.
For more information, please apply via following the link or call me on +44 203 879 1003