Senior Network Security Architect
Senior Network Security Architect – Brussels (remote work) – 6 month extendable contract
My client, a leader in the Financial Services industry, is currently looking to hire a Senior Network Security Architect on a contract basis. You will work remotely for the duration of the contract, but will need to visit the office in Brussels on day one to pick up equipment.
- Design of security best practices including architecture principles, in relation to network infrastructure. This is a highly regulated and audited industry, so you should help to keep policies and best practices up-to-date.
- Contribution to the vision and aim of network security.
- Raise awareness of security issues
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong network security architecture experience, ideally in a highly regulated environment such as Financial Services / Banking.
- Strong communication skills – able to explain to internal customers the importance of security
- Experience across areas such as firewalls, IAM, VPN, risk management.
If this is of interest and you would like to know more please apply now! Reach out directly to Luke Finn: email@example.com / +44 203 053 3723