Senior Mulesoft Platform Administrator – Germany – Start 1st October – Contract
Senior Mulesoft Consultant and Architect – Germany – Start 1st October – Contract
Next Ventures Seeks an experienced Mulesoft Consultant expert for a long term contract in Germany.
Summary of Job Purpose:
The role is of a Principal/Senior Integration Architect. This role would responsible for though leadership, driving Integration Architecture, Designs & Quality Delivery of Software as part of a large IT platform services delivery program. The integration and workflow form a critical part of the proposed IT platform being envisaged for the client, hence this role will play a crucial part in:
- Deriving Optimised Architecture
- Prescriptive to customer on various Architecture & design Options
- Drive Digital Integration Initiatives
- Supporting the client to achieve their goals
Design and build the integration components required while meeting performance, availability, and scalability requirements
- Analyse, digest, and prioritize the business and IT requirements
- Design the high level architecture
- Create the Software Architecture Document that describes the application’s components and their interfaces within and outside of the software system, including clear specifications of functional and non-functional requirements for the solution
- Define expected behaviour of service in terms of performance, service levels etc.
- Incorporate existing components and services into the design
- Define as to how the functionality of the system will be distributed across physical nodes
- Construct and assess architectural proof-of-concepts
- Establish the structure in which the implementation will reside
- Guide the development team, review detailed designs, and drive the implementation towards the architectural vision
- Define architectural patterns, key mechanisms, and modelling conventions for software development
Hands on development, testing and deployment experience
- Overall 5-15 Yrs of Experience
- 3+ Yrs in Solution Architecture/Integration Architecture
- 3+ Yrs in Architecture/Technical Consulting
- 5+ Experience in designing solutions, implementation, customization, integration and deployment of iPaaS API Management/ and Integration solutions
- Hands-On of experience:
- Hands-On Architecture & Design experience
- Hands-on development experience with Mulesoft
- Expert in API Management solutions on one of platform e.g Mulesoft, APIGEE, WSO2 etc.
- Hands-on experience in API Management concepts & fundamentals. Strong knowledge in Web services and API technologies (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT)
- Hands-On Experience on implementing guaranteed message delivery framework using one of queuing platform A-MQ, Anypoint MQ, AWS SQS.
- Experience in integrating SFDC, SAP PI/PO, Cloud-To-Cloud, Cloud-On Prem
- Excellent knowledge Anypoint Studio and Anypoint Designer & Platform
- Deploying and maintaining MuleSoft application; Maven and Jenkins a plus.
- Good skills in MicroServices, Patterns & Containers like Docker/MuleSoft/SpringBoot
Experience in Agile methodology, DevOps experienced will be a plus.
Graduate Degree with specialisation in ICT
Certified in MuleSoft – MCD will be preferred
MCA will be ++.
- Client interfacing and communication skills; effective communication across the board
- Performing Requirement Analysis and developing requirement specifications
- Developing high level design, developing design specifications and mapping specifications
- Performing review of Low level design specifications as well as providing review report
- Providing clarifications on design and requirement related questions to the offshore team
- Communicate with offshore team for the design/ development/ delivery activities
- Develop unit test cases
- Perform code development and unit testing
- Perform peer-review of code
- Provide review reports and unit test case results
- Support Integration testing & UAT and provide fixes for the defects opened
- Provide status and progress updates to program manager
Communicate with onshore/offshore designers for the requirement/design related queries
Knowledge on one or more of the Integration Skills outlined below:
- Cloud Integration
- 10+ years in the Integration domain
- 3+ years’ experience on APIs
- Experience in delivering large integration projects
Should be able to work in Germany.