Senior Mulesoft Developer – Budapest, Hungary 12 month Freelance Contract
We are looking for a Senior Mulesoft developer to take on a long term project in Budapest Hungary.
The developer should have around 6-10 years of professional experience, knows fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of API development using Anypoint Studio, be able to work by your own and mentor other team members, able to develop front end website architecture as well as designing and developing APIs.
You will be working in an Agile team to deliver the product
The main tasks will be as follows:
– Analyze and resolve basic technical issues
– Develops and maintains APIs by using Anypoint Studio and MuleSoft related product.
– Work with IT Business and IT process owner to refine specifications
– Use TFS Work Items and TFS Test Case Management to manage and steward development activities
– Follow and enhance to SRM development best practices
– Develop estimates and manage all aspects of the build including design, development, testing, QA, UAT and migration to production and source code management.
– Willing to work with, coach, and provide general help to the API Developer Community
– Mentor junior team members
Technical Skills required:
– Mulesoft Certified Developer – Level 1
– Ability to designing, developing, and deploying APIs using AnypointStudio
– Proficient with RESTful APIs and RAML Design Concepts
– Experience with Maven, CI/CD, Munit test cases, API performance test
– Strong knowledge of API security including OIDC and OAuth2.0 concepts
– Automate testing tools (JMeter, newman)
Details of the contract:
Duration: 12 months
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Hourly rate: 16,000HUF
Start date: ASAP
If you are interested, please get in touch: