Senior Java/Devops Developer – Apeldoorn, Netherlands 12 month Contract
Location: Apeldoorn, Netherlands (Onsite)
Duration: 12 months +
Start date: Mid Feb
Our Apeldoorn based client is looking for an experienced Java developer to take on a 12 month project.
The team they will join are responsible for developing, managing and making IV facilities available for, among other things, the Excise process. Eight multidisciplinary teams are active within the chain. Teams consist of a mix (multidisciplinary) of developers, supplemented by a scrum master and a product owner. On average, the teams have a maximum of 9 FTEs.
For our team we are looking for an experienced (Senior) Java developer.
The work will mainly consist of application development, but also partake in designing and (automated) testing will be tackled within the team. Working within TAAK requires T-shape employability. The work is determined by the DAA team in collaboration with the product owner and the business owner, determined per PI and carried out in 5 sprints of 2 weeks.
General tasks will be:
• You contribute to refining backlog items.
• You contribute to planning iterations.
• You contribute to measuring and improving the work performed.
• You actively participate in the required scrum events.
• You work with other multidisciplinary teams to ensure that the chain always works.
• You support and, where necessary, replace colleagues within the multidisciplinary team.
Key Skills required:
– Java / JEE
– Java Script
– OCP (or similar)
– Jenkins, Maven, Sonarqube, Web services, JPA
– BM Pure Application System (IPAS)
– EJB, CDI
– Familiar with the Java Development Street and the tooling (JAXB, Mapstruct, Soap XML, GIT, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Jenkins, Nexus, Splunk,
– Familiar with IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS), DB2, MQ.
If you are interested, please get in touch with your most up to date CV:
Consultant: Neil Temple
Contact number: 0044 207324 2837