Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer – Dusseldorf – 100% remote – Java11, GCP, Docker & Kubernetes.
We are recruiting for an exciting SaaS software company, who are revolutionizing the construction sector by building data highways. The construction sector is undergoing massive digitalisation and our client’s offering allows all different types of companies to instantly moved to a Data Driven cloud platform. Their offering is the only one of its kind, globally and they have partnered with an international non-profit organisation whose mission is to digitalise the whole sector!
As a business they are doing incredibly well and are looking for 2 Senior Java Developers to help them scale and build new features. They are looking for someone who has strong experience with Java, building microservices and good experience with Docker & Kubernetes.
Their platform is built using the latest Java, all microservices using Spring boot, deployed on GCP (Google Cloud platform) using docker & Kubernetes, their frontend is built using the React an NodeJS and are using other tech such as RabbitMQ, Elastic Search, MongoDB and GraphQL.
- Several years of practical experience in software development
- Solid knowledge of Java and object-oriented Software architecture
- Experience with Spring boot
- Experience in the use and development of web services such as REST and SOAP
- Experience with distributed systems and asynchronous communication
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with agile development processes in a team
- Experience with organized and solution-oriented working methods (Systems Engineering) for sustainable software development of scalable web systems
- Very good knowledge of English and ability to speak in German (B1)
In return you will get the following benefits:
- Very good Salary and virtual stock options
- Flat hierarchy and short decision plans
- A friendly, young team that welcomes everyone who wants to be part of their success and future
- An innovative, interesting team with many years of experience in the construction industry, innovation management, building information modelling and in-depth IT experience from several business segments
- Family friendly environment, with Flexible working and flexitime hours
- An agile and relaxed working environment — Work-Life Balance, and a sporty attitude to work together for us
- Friendly working atmosphere and the use of the latest technologies will help you to develop optimally and grow professionally
- Their technologies will become world standards and help to establish better, cost-effective but also environmentally friendly processes in the construction industry.
- Mobile workplace / remote work (100% remote)
If this position sounds interesting to you, please do not hesitate to apply and one of our consultants will be in touch to arrange the next steps.
If you require more information, please contact Ukantha on Ukantha@next-ventures.com