Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Your tasks and possibilities
- You use your know-how across industries and technologies in the context of customer-specific and your own projects.
- Depending on the project, you can work independently on different phases of development, e.g. architecture, implementation or validation.
- As part of our current projects, you deal with the following basic technologies: LTE NB IoT, GPS / GNSS, BLE, NFC, UWB, IMU, SPI / MIPI controlled displays, touch input and battery management. Have you already had some experience with these basic technologies? This is exciting.
- Further focal points are: client-server communication, server programming, databases and connections, app programming and application programming.
You bring these skills with you
- You have already gained several years of experience in the C / C ++ development of embedded systems.
- You are therefore familiar with real-time operating systems and machine-level programming in the field of microcontrollers and processors.
- You are also ready to quickly familiarize yourself with new technologies and integrate them into a team. Good German and English skills are important for this.
- You like to think outside the box and have your own initiative.
Summary Description: — Role Type: Contract/Per/Fixed Term — Start Date: Immediate/1 month/other: — Salary: Day Rate+expenses/Package: — Location/Language: — Requirements Description: — Tasks Description: — Essential Skills/Experience Description: — Desirable Skills/Additional Information Description: — Team Contact: @next-ventures.com