Opportunities never come when you expect them to. Most of the times they catch you off guard and put in the situation when you need to take some risk to harvest benefits soon.
Does it sound familiar? Have you thought this morning that by this time you might be considering new professional challenge?
Probably no, therefore, read till the end and do not hesitate to reach out to me for confidential conversation. 100% confidential, no catch, no strings attached.
Together with one of my clients based in West Flanders we are looking for SAP EWM/WM Consultant (techno-functional).
About the company:
This is one of the big players in the industry. Even though, they might seem like a local business, it is a large organisation with international reach. They manufacture and sell construction components. They deliver high quality and luxurious product that requires great environment. Production, Warehousing, Sales, and all operational processes needs to be top-notch in order to meet high expectations from customers.
About the location:
Job is based in West Flanders in Belgium. About 30minutes drive from Gent. This job has a global reach even though it is office-based position. Frequent travel is not part of the role however, it might happen that you will spend couple of days in delegation.
About the role:
– Depending on your seniority and expertise (we are open for all profiles from 2+ years of experience with Warehousing solutions) you will be taking either Leading role, or opportunity to learn from the great leaders and master your warehousing skills.
– You will be involved in whole life cycle of the projects from the very beginning till the end. Apart of regular daily issues solving tasks, focus of the projects has very broad scope. Almost entire logistics flow, from supplies all the way to the ready product.
– You do not need be a developer and write the code in ABAP. Although, you need to be able to coordinate and supervise development of the tailored solutions.
– You work in the team consisting of 6-7 internal Warehouse experts (+external specialists hired only for project needs)
– If your expertise allows, you will take ownership of some smaller projects until you feel fully ready to take over bigger pieces.
– You also work out structural solutions through root cause analysis of support issues.
– Ideally Master’s degree with technical/engineering focus
– Relevant experience in implementation of WMS (WM/EWM – bear in mind that not all our warehouses operate on EWM system yet, although some of them are a piece of art. Fully automated with AI pickers etc)
– Experience in dynamic international environment
– We want you to take responsibility and be pro active in your daily tasks
– Entrepreneurial mindset is always desired (especially that we are not scared in technology investments and who knows? Maybe one day we will implement one of your ideas!)
– Great communication skills, you will be speaking with stakeholders on different level.
– Good command of English and Dutch/French (some of the stakeholders might not necessarily speak good English)
Remuneration package will be discussed individually since we are open for candidates with various expertise and knowledge.