SAP WM Analyst
Do you always wanted to have an in-house role? Do you like international environment?
For my client we are looking for WM specialist, or MM/PP specialist who is looking forward to learn more and take over WM module as well!
Company is based in Amsterdam, they have offices and production plants all over the world (USA, Netherlands, China, Italy). They operate in manufacturing industry.
AS/RS system is in use, so part of your job will be integration SAP modules with AS/RS.
SAP WM Analyst
- Provides functional design, system configuration and end user support in the Information Technology & Services Department; investigates warehouse and logistics, issues
- Responsible for the configuration of business processes in the areas of Warehouse and Logistics
- Analyzes business requirements and designs solutions. Reviews solutions with center of excellence lead and develops functional specifications for development needs or integration requirements
- Develops, executes and documents test scenarios and test data
- Set up user accounts and manuals
- Collaborates with other areas of SAP integration: FI, SD, MM, SNP, SNC, DP, PO, PP & QM
- Configures and supports integration with third party Shuttle AS/RS System
- Reviews business processes and corresponding mapping into IT architecture
- Provides Level 3 center of excellence support of the Global WM systems
- Completes all maintenance, upgrade and implementation tasks related to the core SAP applications
- Participates in the ongoing SAP implementation projects and other cross functional projects as directed
- Fully documents all procedures and policies associated with SAP programming and system analysis
- 3-5 years of SAP experience in WM (Warehouse Management) with emphasis on Handling Units, Inventory management, Inbound/outbound process with WM, picking, Packing, Shipment and return process preferred – OR 3-5 years SAP experience in MM (Materials Management) with emphasis on logistics and warehouse management.
- Familiarity with designing labels, Barcode Scanners, RF implementation with SAP Console/ITS Mobile preferred
- SAP MM experience preferred (Materials Management)
- Working knowledge of integration with other core SAP modules like FI, CO, SD, MM, DP, SNC, PP & QM
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Ability to take user requirements, design appropriate solutions including integration testing and end user training
- Flexible and able to quickly and effectively change priorities and direction
- Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business priorities
- Ability to operate independently or as part of a team
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks against set deadlines.
- Good command in English is required, Dutch would be a plus