SAP VIM Lead
SAP VIM Lead
excelerateds2p due to the continuous year on year growth of their SAP practice are currently looking to expand their global SAP delivery capability.
Passionate about working with strategic tier 1 client’s collaboratively to deliver global and innovative expertise and differentiated service offerings excelerateds2p are one of the fastest growing Global Systems Integrators and SAP Partners.
With a balanced portfolio of SAP Implementation Projects, Programmes and Application Management Services and through the acquisition of new brands and expansion of existing accounts excelerateds2p have an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced SAP Vendor Invoice Management Consultant to be a part of our ongoing growth in the UK /I Market.
With offices in the UK, US, Czech Republic and Australia, we are perfectly placed to help businesses achieve their digital ambitions across the whole spectrum of source to pay. We offer advisory, implementation, change management, support and optimization services.
We are looking for candidates with the following key skills:
- Functional proficiency with at least 1+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 2+ years of industry and/or consulting experience.
- At least 2 years of SAP experience implementing Open Text with ICC. Ideally with integration into SAP Logistics Invoice Verification and follow on standard functionality through to Accounts Payable.
- Essential – Developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, end to end build. Strong configuration and design skills requirements
- Desirable – experience in testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Able to collaborate with clients and work as part of a single client team.
- Capability to understand customer / sector challenges, propose SAP solutions to solve them and devise delivery models to achieve desired results.
- Proven ability to shape / architect SAP solutions to customer needs
- A high level of comfort in interacting with Client teams and ability to actively engage them in meaningful dialogue throughout engagements.
- Strong formal communications skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work comfortably across time zones and cultures.
- Bring deep knowledge of their specific competency and how SAP offers solutions to solve business problems
- Strong knowledge of two or more industry sectors
- Relevant degrees from premier institute
- Training and certifications in SAP
- Mobility (Candidates must be 100% mobile for UK travel)