Next Ventures is currently looking for a Test manager with level N4 or N5 Japanese language for a role based in Tokyo.
•Creates the project test strategy (or confirm and modify if one already exist),
– multi-language resource – English and Japanese speaking
5+yrs Experience on SAP SD/MM/FI – Aware of SAP business processes – P2P, OTC, RTR
• Hands-on experience on HP ALM/QC, Train developers and business users on how to correctly use HP ALM and how to capture test evidence.
• Work with business users (and EY team) and developers to support and/or create test scripts for SIT & UAT.
• Upload and manage test cases in HP ALM for SIT, UAT, and other necessary testing.
• Report daily on test results.
• Plan and execute negative, exception, random, security, and other tests as required by JCH/JCI policy.
• Provide testing feedback and reports to the developer and business teams.
• Meet daily with the developers to report defect, agree on issue resolution, and track defects closure (SIT & UAT).
• Plan detailed testing sessions with the developers and business users (plus EY).
• Use test cases to determine which users test when, and notify/invite users to attend testing accordingly.
Coordinate with offshore team and update all stakeholders on the status
Start date: Immediate
Location: Tochigi, Japan with 1 day a week the candidate could be asked to work from Tokyo office -Tokyo Bay area
Rate: JPY 8.8 Million per year
If you are available please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me direct on +44(0)7725951929. We will call you back TODAY to discuss further with a view to securing an interview as soon as possible.
Consultant: Paul Khan