SAP Source-To-Pay Consultant
We are looking for an expert to help in the SAP ECC team.
You will work in a scrum team that supports a broad range of modules:
• Gather and discuss requirements with business stakeholders and (other) scrum teams.
• Refine the work and create smaller user stories for the shippable products that need to be delivered.
• You use standard solution of the SAP / Ariba modules.
• You design, perform fit-gap analyzes, test, implement and maintain SAP ECC solutions.
• You are able to create functional solutions between SAP ECC and the Ariba modules.
• You are responsible for the end-to-end process testing, including integration with other Source-to-Pay modules and the SAP ERP system.
• Prepare and run test scripts.
• You are a mentor and trainer for the team members and end users in SAP SRM and MM.
Your work environment
The Scrum team is dynamic and diverse. Business, IT, onshore and offshore, internals and externals are working closely together to develop, test and maintain the source-to-pay processes.
• You work in a multidisciplinary scrum team.
• You work in two-week sprints.
• You work in a dynamic environment and for a diverse stakeholder group.
• You work in an informal atmosphere where there is room for fun.
• You communicate in excellent English.
Requirements you must meet
• Functional expert in the SAP ECC MM and Procurement solution.
• Should be able to be in the lead for solutions related to the areas of Ariba on-demand applications.
• Should be able to provide sustainable, innovative solutions for Ariba P2P.
• Expertise in design, build and support.
• Knowledge and experience in working with Agile (Scrum).
• An ambitious professional with a drive to train and help the scrum team members.
• Excellent in vocal / written communication skills in English.
• Strong in analytical competence.
• Responsible for your own and the team goals.
Which is further preferred
• Knowledge / Experience of one of the following modules:
o SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance
o SAP Ariba Supplier Risk Management
o SAP Ariba Fieldglass
o SAP Vendor invoice Management.
• Knowledge of industry oriented financial products and procurement process.
• Vocal / written communication skills in Dutch
For more information, apply by following the link.