Next Ventures is currently looking for the following for a global operating client:
Support the Logistics Teams (O2C – Order to cash) in process requirements elicitation
Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
· Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
· Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
· Performing requirements analysis.
· Documenting and communicating the results of efforts.
· Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
· Working closely and gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
· Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
· Performing user acceptance testing.
· Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
· Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
· Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis and software design on the basis of SAP processes
· Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
· The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
· Advanced technical skills. (S/4 HANA knowledge esp. in Sales Logistics processeswill be a big asset)
· Excellent documentation skills (ARIS, Confluence and JIRA knowledge will be a big asset).
· Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
· Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
· Competency in Microsoft applications
· A track record of following through on commitments.
· Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
· Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
Consultant: Emir Finn