SAP SD CS Consultant
Our client based in Benelux based client are currnetly looking for a SAP SD CS consultant for a 6 month rolling assignment.
This will be working on a SAP S/4 HANA upgrade project (ECC6.0 to S/4)
- Lead / support system implementation and all required deliverables from fit / gap through testing and production deployment project phases with focus on the SD & CS business process areas.
- Manage multiple stakeholder groups, translating and interpreting business needs into actionable requirements and into deliverable solutions.
- Provides guidance to internal Business Leads on application functions and SAP best practice process.
- Leads solution development by identifying development objects, performing functional spec development and system configuration requirements along with our integration partner.
- Supports change management activities by assisting with development of training materials, training scenarios, documentation, communication and change impacts.
- Supports business acceptance of the solution through development of test scenarios and Service Delivery handover documentation.
- Responsible for maintaining and controlling the suite of reporting that are utilized to drive the business process and measure its effectiveness.
- Leads timely issue identification, resolution, escalation when appropriate.
- Manage & prioritize the IT demand generated; reviewing continuous improvement initiatives through to making capital appropriation requests for large projects.
- Proactively and effectively communicate progress in of directly or indirectly owned pending demand and active projects throughout the life cycle.
- Hybrid project – 3 days per week onsite is required for the design phase of the project (expenses covered by client)
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting project with long term prospects. for more information, please apply