Next Ventures is urgently looking for a SAP Project Manager with S/4HANA experience for a part time ( 3 days per week) role based in Belgium. Client is rolling out the far East so experience in this area would be a bonus
o Mastery of project management
o Expertise in SAP S4 Hana
o Experience in international roll-outs
o S4Hana Cloud
o Experience in finance related projects
o Knowledge of the Chinese market
Mission and tasks
Within the ICTl team, your mission is to ensure the end-to-end delivery of the projects entrusted by guaranteeing the quality, scope, budget and agreed deadline.
This function requires a global ICT knowledge, a proven experience in project management and an interest in the business areas of the company. In this context, for a large and complex project or for a portfolio of projects, your responsibilities are to:
• Develop and maintain project plans, including resource requirements, costs, risks and their mitigations and dependencies with other projects.
• Define project deliverables, assign their output to team members and monitor the progress and quality of these deliverables, making sure to stick to the schedule while maintaining good relationships.
• Manage (virtual) project teams in different divisions and entities, including external suppliers. In particular, supervise teams of functional specialists, technical specialists and internal and external developers;
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with your internal clients, providing advice and options for IT investments.
• Lead the risk, issue and change management process for assigned projects, develop an action plan to mitigate risk / resolve issues and track action items.
• Control and monitor the progress of entrusted projects, reporting to ICT management as well as to the sponsor and stakeholders business involved.
• Act as a single point of contact and escalation path for his project or the projects in his portfolio.
• In collaboration with the sponsor and stakeholders, ensure change management so that the solutions delivered are effectively adopted by our internal clients. This change management covers in particular the organization of the training of key users and end-users.
• Manage projects according to internal company standards (methodology and tools) and help improve them.
• Demonstrated experience in end-to-end project management following a waterfall and / or agile methodology; PRINCE2 and / or PMI certification is an asset;
• Experience in managing an external integrator is important;
• Experience in projects in Finance fields.
• Project management experience for SAP S4 mandatory
• S4 HANA Cloud experience is a big advantage
• Knowledge of SAP, Success Factor, BW (or BI in the broad sense) is a plus;
• Knowledge of the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, …) and the Office 365 environment is also a plus.
• Experience in change management also a plus;
• Soft skills:
• Sense of organization and planning
• Strong leadership with the ability to adapt his style according to situations and stakeholders.
• Excellent communication skills (listening, writing and presentation) at all levels, from employee to senior management.
• Ability to learn quickly in a complex and fairly informal environment;
• Strong negotiating skills at all levels;
• Ability to delegate tasks and responsibilities while maintaining overall control by being assertive to ensure the completion of assigned tasks.
• Team spirit
• Open to leading international projects.
Duration: 12 months, extendable if all goes well
Work schedule: 3 days / week (2 days in Liege, 1 day possible in remote)
Language: Fluent English and functional French
Please send your CV for immediate consideration to email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.